Chef de Partie
We are looking for an ambitious CDP to strengthen our established team. This position of Chef de Partie is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work for one of the South East’s best restaurants. This will provide the opportunity to take their culinary skills and experience to the next level. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years experience working at Chef De Partie level working with fresh and seasonal produce and the ability to work well in a team
We are looking for a full-time Kitchen Porter to strengthen our established team in our high volume kitchen.
The ideal candidate will be willing to learn new things and have a positive attitude.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
- In addition to keeping the kitchen sparkling clean, kitchen porters can be involved in some food preparation.
- In return we offer very competitive rates of pay as well as the opportunity to progress. Live in also available.