We are delighted that both our Ongar and Wapping restaurants will be re-opening on Monday 17th May.
For bookings please try our online booking system or if you cannot find the time/date that you are looking for please get in touch directly;
Ongar e-mail – email@example.com
Wapping e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org –
We look forward to welcoming you all back!
We want you to have a wonderful time dining with us and we want to help you do that with confidence. Please see below for our new “business as usual”
- All staff are wearing face masks and we ask that all guests wear them as well unless seated at their table
- Our new seating arrangement is in line with Government social distancing regulations
- All tables, chairs and condiments are fully cleaned after use
- You will be able to view our menus online using your smart phone, alternatively you will be provided with disposable menus.A dedicated employee on every shift to ensure Health and Safety is to the highest
- Hand sanitisers are available at reception and outside each toilet as well as inside
We kindly ask for your assistance by adhering to the Government guidelines whilst inside the restaurants and amending your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
In the meantime you can ensure you don’t miss out by ordering a Smith’s takeaway from our Wapping restaurant or check out our “Dine at Home” range at Smith’s of Ongar Seafood stand. Pre-orders are available for both. Vouchers purchased now won’t expire until May 2022 and can be bought online.
Thank you for your continued support.
All at Smiths Restaurants
Smith’s Gift Vouchers
If you are looking to purchase Smith’s gift vouchers – you can do so online or direct from the ongar restaurant, between 9.30am – 5.30pm.
From everyone at Smiths Restaurants, stay safe during the Christmas period & we can’t wait to welcome you all back, safely, through our doors.
Haven House Children’s Hospice
Smith’s are a proud member of the 100 club supporting Haven House Children’s Hospice. Hundreds of families rely on Haven House who give family support, physical therapy, play activities for children and a range of day and overnight stays.
Haven’s work with children with life-limiting and life threatening conditions relies on donations and Smith’s and the 100 club are dedicated towards raising funds throughout the year for them.